Pledge to Join IPFCC's Better Together Campaign
In June, the Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care launched the Better Together campaign, calling on all hospitals to eliminate restrictive visiting policies and welcome families 24 hours a day.
IPFCC is committed to changing policies in 1,000 hospitals by 2017. Rather than viewing family members as "visitors," we are all Better Together when we recognize them as partners in care.
Your organization is invited to be a founding member. Pledge to join this important initiative along with other hospitals and health care systems.
As a pledging organization, your hospital will be listed on IPFCC's website and have the opportunity to become part of an online learning community to share strategies, challenges, and successes.
Pledging requires a commitment at a leadership level to take one concrete step to begin the change process, for example:
- Review your organization's policy and website, with input from patients, families, clinicians, and other staff;
- Elicit input from patients and families about their experience of hospital "visiting" policies;
- Complete the Better Together Organizational Self-Assessment;
- Review other Better Together resources on IPFCC's website; or
- Define another action step appropriate to your organization.
To pledge, complete this form.
Call for Applications: 2015 Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program
Federal grants of $50,000 per year for up to five years are awarded. Read more...
IPFCC's Joanna Kaufman interviewed on The Tommy Schnurmacher Show. Hear what she had to say about IPFCC, the Better Together campaign, and more...
Applications are now being accepted for The Beryl Institute’s Patient Experience Research Grants and Scholar Programs. Read more...