JOIN US IN BALTIMORE!
The 8th International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care: Promoting Health Equity and Reducing Disparities, will be held June 11-13, 2018, in Baltimore, MD at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel. The Conference will feature programs and strategies that address disparities in health and health care, as well as programs that are dedicated to collaboration among health care professionals, patients, and families to address the challenges in complex health care systems.
The Conference provides opportunities to share innovations at the direct care level as well as the organizational, community, regional, and national levels.
Key Topics include:
- Health Equity Through Partnerships
- Patient and Family Advisors—Essential Allies
- Role of Leadership
- Partnerships in Research and Evaluation
- Education for Interprofessional and Collaborative Practice
- Better Together—Patients and Families as Partners in Hospitals
- Partnerships in Primary and Other Ambulatory Care