Pinwheel Sponsors Program
Organizations dedicated to advancing the understanding and practice of patient- and family-centered care show their commitment by becoming Pinwheel Sponsors. These recognized leadership organizations continue to promote this philosophy of care, and serve as role models. There are several levels of sponsorship for healthcare organizations, academic institutions, providers, and corporations. Become a Pinwheel Sponsor.
The Institute's Pinwheel Sponsors program offers strategic marketing opportunities for your organization. Moreover, Pinwheel Sponsors provide crucial support to the Institute's on-going work to advance the understanding and the practice of patient- and family-centered care.
Some of the Benefits of Being a Pinwheel Sponsor include:
- National recognition on the Institute's website for supporting the work of the Institute;
- Commemorative plaque for display by the Pinwheel Sponsor's organization;
- Organization's logo featured on the Institute's website with a link back to the organization's website;
- Pinwheel 'Emblem of Commitment' icon to post on the organization's website to identify as a current Pinwheel Sponsor;
- Special recognition of Pinwheel Sponsor participants at the Institute's Conferences and Seminars;
- Inclusion in the Institute's Conference and Seminar promotional materials;
- Priority consideration given to Pinwheel Sponsors in the site selection process for hosting Institute Seminars;
- Complimentary package of the Institute's core publications the first year of sponsorship;
- 10% discount on orders of Institute publications and videos;
- Priority participation in surveys and receipt of preliminary data;
- Special edition of Partnering with Patients and Families to Design a Patient- and Family-Centered Health Care System- Recommendations and Promising Practices;
- Priority consideration for sponsorship of the Institute's monthly e-newsletter;
- Discount to participate in the Institute's seminar and webinar educational sessions; and
- Opportunity to participate in the Institute's Pinwheel Scholarship program for seminar registration.
For additional information, e-mail or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 652-0281.