Support the Institute's Work
Your contribution can help our important work. You can support the Institute in a variety of ways: encourage your organization to become a Pinwheel Sponsor, make an outright donation to the Institute, and search the Internet using GoodSearch.
Your donation may help:
- Provide a scholarship for a patient and family leader to attend one of the Institute's seminars or international conferences;
- Support the Institute's library by purchasing books, electronic learning tools, or covering the cost of one or more subscriptions to the professional literature;
- Support the development of a new Institute educational and guidance resource;
- Provide funds to convene an Institute in-depth seminar in your community or region; and
- Encourage the growth of patient- and family-centered care worldwide through expanded website content and outreach materials.
Pinwheel Sponsor Program
The Pinwheel Sponsorship Program is an opportunity for hospitals and other health care organizations to support the work of the Institute. Join with other leading organizations to advance the practice of patient- and family-centered care. Please click here for more information.
Make a donation
The Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care has chosen to partner with Network for Good to process donations. The Network for Good website is a safe and secure way to ensure your gift can help the Institute in direct and measurable ways.
Or, if you prefer, you can make a donation by check, payable to:
Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care. Mail to:
Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care
6917 Arlington Road, Suite 309
Bethesda, MD 20814
For further information to support the work of the Institute, please contact the Institute at 301-652-0281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax- deductible.
Search the Internet Using GoodSearch
Use GoodSearch like any other search engine. Once you designate the Institute as the organization that you are supporting, every time you use GoodSearch, money is generated for the Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care. And since GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo, you will get proven, high-quality search results.
How To Use GoodSearch
- Go to www.goodsearch.com
- Type "Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care" in the I'm Supporting box
- Click "Verify"
Note: Your selection of Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care will be saved. For future searches, go right to GoodSeach and search!